Aug 262:30 pm - 4:00 pm
2020 Webinar – Adaptive Communication
Conducted via Zoom
SQC is happy to keep the learning journey going by presenting the next Webinar Wednesday this August! Besides imparting knowledge and applicable skills, SQC is proud to present this webinar as part of Singapore’s nation-wide initiative to provide information on the emerging trends of industry/industries, the job roles, key skill sets required, and training available to support career transition or progression.
Today’s employers, business partners and business associates still very often look for and require employees to go beyond the basics of effective communication – to carry themselves professionally, to empathise, and to adapt communication to situations. In this live webinar “Adaptive Communication”, you will learn how to adapt and respond effectively to others. You will appreciate the importance of verbal and non-verbal communication and develop active listening skills:
- Communicate to impress
- Communicate to express
About the Presenter
Mr Dennis Tan is a principal consultant of Service Quality Centre and highly sought-after by organisations in public and private sectors for business strategy development, human capital development, customer experience journey mapping and standards, innovation excellence, as well as to attain Business Excellence. He has partnered and assisted organisations such as ASM Pacific Technology Limited, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore, SP Services, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Building and Construction Authority, Raffles Institution, Ministry Of Manpower, and many others to win the coveted Singapore Quality Award (SQA).
(For Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents only. Registration closes on 25 Aug 2020, subject to availability of seats. Only successful registrants will be notified)
For more information, contact our dedicated learning experts at +65 6376 0777 or write in to email@example.com.
Relevant Courses to enhance adaptive communication skills:
- Apply Emotional Competence to Manage Self at the Workplace (Synchronous e-learning) (16 hrs)
- Apply Emotional Competence to Manage Self and Team (Synchronous e-learning) (16 hrs)
- Apply Emotional Competence to Manage Self and Others in a Business Context (Synchronous e-learning) (16 hrs)
- Communicate and Relate Effectively at the Workplace (Synchronous e-learning) (16 hrs)
- Provide Go-the-Extra-Mile Service (Service Excellence) (Synchronous e-learning) (16 hrs)
- Respond to Service Challenges (Service Challenges) (Synchronous e-learning) (16 hrs)