Enterprise Singapore - Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
Project Category: Service Excellence
Companies that are successful both presently and in the future are those that establish strong business foundations and strategies, utilise advanced technology and innovative processes, and expand their global presence. To assist Singaporean companies in achieving growth and transformation, EDG funds projects that enable businesses to enhance their operations, introduce new ideas, or venture into foreign markets.
Click on the links below for more details:
|A.||About This Programme|
|D.||How to Apply|
Contact our dedicated customer service team at +65 6376 0777 for ready consultation and advice on funding option.
A. About This Programme
The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) funds qualifying project costs namely third-party consultancy fees, software and equipment, and internal manpower cost. From 1 April 2023, local SMEs can receive up to 50% support for EDG.
- Up to 50% of eligible costs for local SMEs
B. Eligibility Criteria
- Business entity registered and operating in Singapore.
- Company has at least 30% local equity held directly or indirectly by Singaporean(s) and/or Singapore PR(s), determined by the ultimate individual ownership.
- Company is financially ready to start and complete the project.
Note: (i) Applications will be assessed by EnterpriseSG based on project scope, project outcomes and competency of the service provider; (ii) Employers eligible for the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit can qualify for additional subsidies under the scheme.
C. Project Category (Core Capabilities): Service Excellence
To enhance the quality of your products and services, it is crucial to gain a more profound comprehension of your customers' needs and their decision-making procedures.
- Diagnosis and gap analysis in your company.
- Assessment of internal and external factors, such as strengths and weaknesses, and competitors.
- Development of a strategic roadmap, business frameworks, policies or processes.
- Recommendations and plans for implementation.
- Customer Diagnostics: Diagnosis and gap analysis of customer needs to improve service levels and drive customer-centric behaviour.
- Service Innovation: Adoption of advanced customer research, analytics and service process redesign to enhance customer experience.
What is not covered:
- Incentives for mystery shoppers and customer survey respondents.
D. How to Apply
Step 1. Identify the project category you wish to apply for.
Step 2. Select Certified Consultant:
Name: Theresia Ivory Lisvanda
Certification: Registered Management Consultant (RMC)
RMC No: RMC10319
Domain Area: Customer Experience, Service Excellence, Productivity and Innovation
Step 3. Apply on the Business Grants Portal (BGP).
You will need to sign in to your Corppass account to transact on the BGP portal. Sign up if you do not have a Corpass account yet, and use this guide for any help needed. Check that you have prepared your project proposal and relevant supporting documents for your application.
- (a) Latest ACRA search or instant information (dated no earlier than 6 months from date of project application)
- (b) Audited financial statements or certified management accounts for the last Financial Year (FY)
- (c) Consolidated financial statements for the last FY of your ultimate parent company, if any
- (d) Project proposal
- (e) Relevant proof of quotation for the cost of your project items. Where applicable, EnterpriseSG may seek clarifications on the choice of vendor and/or alternative quotation source.
- (a) Quotation of hardware and software costs by number of units and unit cost
- (b) Employment or Appointment letters of staff*
For Consultancy Cost:
- (a) Consultancy proposal details with fee breakdown by phases, description of activity and man-days required
- (b) For projects where management consultants are engaged, please include the consultants’ proposal detailing the scope of work, man-day rate breakdown of the service, as well as the CVs and scanned copies of the Singapore Accreditation Council -accredited TR 43 or SS 680 certification(s) of each individual consultant.
Projected figures to Provide:
- Company revenue
- Staff remuneration
- Net operating profit before tax for three years’ post-project (inclusive of the year of project completion)
- Impact on workers (Singaporean or PR) benefitting from project in the form of increased wages, job creation, job-redesign or training
Note: The projects must be new, have not commenced, and are not generating any revenue at the point of grant application. Projects are considered to have commenced if any of the following took place before the application date: (i) Applicant started work; (ii) Applicant made payment to third-party, who is part of the application; (iii) Applicant signed contractual agreement with a third party, who is part of the application.
A complete submission will usually take 8 - 12 weeks from the time you submit your project application.