- Identify, develop & follow-up on new sales leads for corporate training products and consultancy services.
- Responsible for end-to-end account business planning including research, documentation, account planning and internal coordination to ensure that each account has a clear and actionable plan that best meets the client’s needs.
- Maintain and grow revenue streams by developing and maintaining relationship with clients to ensure maximum revenues generation over the long term.
- Manage delivery of consultancy and training projects including client expectation and satisfaction. Ensures clients receive products and services to agreed standards of quality and on time by effectively managing and monitoring those who deliver the work and taking corrective action including escalation when necessary to guarantee client satisfaction and sustainable financial results.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Sales & Marketing or closely related field, preferably with past experience in either Human Resource, Quality Management or Organisational Development related work or equivalent experience.
- Prior sales and business development experience will be advantageous.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
If you relish taking up this exciting and challenging role, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.