- Work collaboratively with internal teams to engage client to understand business priorities and training needs.
- Plan, design and develop contextualised blended course materials for corporate training.
- Create and review curriculum documents, including proposals and assessments, to ensure alignment with course objectives and client specifications and feedback.
- Implement pilot run for new or updated programmes, including Train-the-Trainer briefings.
- May occasionally be assigned to conduct training and assessment, coordinate outsourced projects.
- Must be WSQ DACE/DDDLP-qualified with experience in the full spectrum of courseware development and accreditation, and up to date with the latest trends in adult learning.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of related experience.
- Demonstrate strong skillsets in the deployment of appropriate technological solutions in the design and development of blended courseware.
- Possess strong project management skills, and the ability to manage and deliver project assignments within deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills, including a strong command of English language.
- Possess experience in using LMS platforms and e-authoring tools.
- Familiar with SkillsFuture Framework, WSQ Competency Standards (CS) and Technical Skills Standards (TSC) .
- Preferably with strong domain expertise and tertiary qualifications in the following fields such as counselling, design thinking, organisational change etc.
If you relish taking up this exciting and challenging role, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.