A. Preparation for online course
To register for virtual classroom, the participant must ensure the minimum requirements are met:
- Meets language requirements, i.e. English-speaking
- Provides email address (gmail is preferred for online activities)
- Set up the following:
- Desktop/Laptop with webcam – Install Zoom plugin when prompted
- Audio devices – microphone and earphones
- Mobile phone (for responding to online activities)
- Internet access
- Participant must switch on his/her zoom video and be visually present throughout the class as per SSG requirement
B. Registration and course fees
Please click on the "Apply Now" at the chosen training course to select the preferred training date. After selection of the preferred training date, kindly click on the "Register Now" to complete the course registration with all the mandatory fields filled in.
Service Quality Centre reserves the right to review and amend course fees where appropriate. For all government funded course fees, prevailing funding rates as set out by the relevant government agency apply.
Participant is to select the correct and suitable language medium of the course (if any) during enrollment. Service Quality Centre Pte Ltd will not be liable for any failures due to enrolment in the incorrect language medium.
The course you have registered for is subject to confirmation. Service Quality Centre Pte Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or re-schedule the class without prior notice.
The participant is bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme as approved by Service Quality Centre Pte Ltd. For Funded Courses (E.g. SSG, SDF), Service Quality Centre Pte Ltd reserves the rights to collect full course fees should the participant fail to meet any of the requirements of the funding scheme or is unable to meet the following requirements (whichever is applicable):
- Course fees have not been fully paid.
- Trainee achieves less than the minimum attendance required by the course.
- Trainee fails to sit for the required examinations/assessment where applicable.
- There is no employer-employee relationship and CPF contribution for employer-sponsored trainee.
Please click HERE for detailed information on course fee funding schemes, SkillsFuture credit, and complete listing of funded courses.
D. Replacement of participants
Written request for replacement of participants is allowed provided the replacement candidate(s) meet(s) the course and funding eligibility criteria. There will be no charges/penalties for replacements. Such request must reach Service Quality Centre in writing at least 3 working days before course commencement.
E. Cancellation and postponement policy
All course cancellation and postponement are subjected to the Cancellation and Postponement Policy as stated.
Client/Participant who have been accepted into the course and subsequently decide to withdraw are required to provide written notice to the Service Quality Centre, at least 10 working days before the training commencement.
In the event that a course run is withdrawn/postponed at the request of the client, a fee will be levied, if notice of withdrawal/postponement is given as specified below:
|Written Notice Received by Service Quality Centre||Fees levied (%)|
|6 – 9 working days prior to scheduled course commencement date||25% of minimum fee per run|
|3 – 5 working days prior to scheduled course commencement date||50% of minimum fee per run|
|Less than 3 working days prior to scheduled course commencement date||100% of minimum fee per run|
For courses in partnership with BeyondWords Training Pte Ltd, full fees will be charged for noshows once the confirmation placement email has been sent to the participant (by BeyondWords). Please note that no cancellation, withdrawal, or deferment will be permitted.
F. Reprinting of certificate
Certificate holder can request for the reprinting of his/her certificate at a chargeable fee. To request a reprint of the certificate, the certificate holder needs to supply enough information to Service Quality Centre to make the original certificate status traceable. This can be done by supplying information such as the email address registered at the time of taking the exam and/or the certificate number etc. Reprinting of the certificate is chargeable based on the type of certification required.
- Non WSQ Certificate = S$50 + 7% GST = S$53.50
- WSQ Certificate (E-Certificate) = S$25 + 7% GST = S$26.75
Service Quality Centre is at no time responsible for lost or damaged certificate as this is not within its control and hence subsequent reprints requested will be charged again at the above-mentioned rates. Reprinting of certificate will only start when the full nett amount is received. To request a reprint, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For company-sponsored participant(s)
An official invoice will be mailed to you upon course completion. Kindly make the payment within 14 days from the course start date.
For self-sponsored participant(s)
Please arrange for your payment to reach us BEFORE the course commencement date.
Modes of payment
These modes of payment are accepted:
(1) Internet Banking / ATM – please make payment to United Overseas Bank (UOB) account no. 416-300-838-0
(2) PayNow – transfer payment to Unique Entity Number (UEN) 199003051G
For payment by (1) and (2), kindly provide the following details via WhatsApp to +65 9741 8687 or email to email@example.com:
– Name as per NRIC
– Course Title
– Proof of payment clearly showing your account name / account no., date of transfer, and amount transferred
(3) Cheque – should be crossed and made payable to “Service Quality Centre Pte Ltd” together with participant(s) name(s), invoice no., course title and course date indicated on the reverse side of the cheque.
For use of SkillsFuture Credit on training courses, please click HERE for more information.
Service Quality Centre is committed to minimise disruption and inconvenience to participants and take all possible measures to do so. However, given that circumstances do change, Service Quality Centre reserves the right to:
- Cancel/postpone/re-schedule classes should it be necessary, making every effort to inform participants of any changes in advance or
- Re-assign classes to specific alternative venues or training rooms as the situation arises