May 202:30 pm - 3:30 pm
2020 Webinar – Ideation for Team Innovation
Conducted via Zoom
In this live webinar, you will understand the characteristics of a good problem statement and generate corresponding “How might we” questions with considerations for subsequent idea generation. You will also gain snippets to the first phases of design thinking and identify relevant applications in innovating the customer experience.
- Problem statements and “How might we” questions
- Guidelines for idea generation – who’s in the team and what technique to use
- Tips to unlock creativity
About the Presenter
Ms Jean Tan has more than 10 years of experience as a Consultant and Adult Educator with extensive experience in the fields of organisation diagnosis, service process and customer experience improvement consulting, and design and human resources development. She has helped many organisations from various industries achieve business excellence and service transformation. These include government agencies like Civil Service College and People’s Association, as well as corporations such as Paragon, Putien, American Club, NTUC Childcare, Mount Alvernia Hospital and Thomson Medical Centre etc.
Masters of Arts in Human Resource Development, Certified Practising Management Consultant (PMC), Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
(Registration closes on 15 May 2020, subject to availability of seats.)
For more information, contact our dedicated learning experts at +65 6376 0777 or write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be interested to attend the following courses for the development of innovation in the workplace. Click on the course title for more information.
- Engage in Service Innovation Initiatives (Service Innovation) (16 hrs)
- Develop New Products / Services (Service Innovation) (16 hrs)
- Foster Service Innovation (Service Innovation Culture) (16 hrs)
- Innovate the Customer Experience (Service Innovation) (16 hrs)
- Champion Service Innovation (Service Innovation Culture) (16 hrs)