With effect from 1st September 2016, Service Quality Centre’s Continuing Education and Training (CET) status for Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) Service Excellence Competency Framework (SV CF) Level 1 & 3 courses will be replaced by Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) status, except for the Certified Service Professional (CSP) course which will retain its original funding till further notice given.
With this change, companies are required to submit for training grant for the WSQ SV CF level 1 & 3 courses, except CSP. Under the new funding scheme, the course fee subsidies are as per Table 1 and Table 2:
Table 1: Course Fee Subsidies for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Table 2: Course Fee Subsidies for Non – SMEs
1 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website at http://www.skillsfuture.sg/.
2 Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, log on to http://www.wda.gov.sg/ for more information. Additional course fee funding can be applied for on https://www.skillsconnect.gov.sg/.
In summary, course fee subsidies for WSQ SV CF level 1 & 3 courses are as follow:
Please ensure that you have the following before applying:
• Your GIRO account has been verified by WDA
• Training organisation name
• Course title
• Course start and end dates
• Course duration components
• Course fee components
• Trainee details (name, NRIC, citizenship, date of birth, education qualification, monthly basic salary, hours worked per week)
Kindly submit your training grant application online at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg within 30 days before the course commencement. Upon successful application, you will receive a TG number* generated by SkillsConnect. Kindly proceed to email us your TG number before course commencement so that we can invoice your company the NETT course fee (after funding grant).
* For the SkillsConnect system to generate a TG number, you will be prompted to enter the following details into the system:
Course Provider : Service Quality Centre Pte Ltd | Course Ref. No. : xxxxxxx
Please download the annexes for detailed information on online application:
• Step-by-step guide to apply training grant by company
• Upload Trainee Details in CSV Format
• Copy of Download Trainee Template