Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Applicants who have been accepted into the course and subsequently decide to withdraw are required to provide written notice to Service Quality Centre. Upon receipt of notice of withdrawal, Service Quality Centre may refund the participant part of the course fee as tabulated below.
|Written Notice Received by Service Quality Centre
||Refundable Fees (%)
- 14 working days or more before course starts
- Less than 10 working days but more than 3 working days before course starts
- 3 working days or less before course starts
- If the participant fails to show up for the course
Replacement of Participants
Replacement of participants is welcome provided the replacement candidate(s) meet(s) the course and funding eligibility criteria. Such request must reach Service Quality Centre in writing, at least 3 working days BEFORE course commencement.
Change of Training Date / Course Postponement
Such request must reach Service Quality Centre in writing before course commencement. The following applies In the event when a change of training date / course postponement is requested:
- First time postponement: Free of charge
- Subsequent postponement: Considered as No-Show and FULL course fee will be charged.
Funding is only available to employed Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents.
Please submit your application for SDF funding online at the SkillsConnect website (http://www.skillsconnect.gov.sg/) at least 3 working days BEFORE the course commencement date. Upon successful application, you will receive an SDF reference (TG) number generated by SkillsConnect. Kindly proceed to email us your TG number before course commencement so that we can invoice your company the NETT course fee (after SDF support).
SDF / SRP-SEP Training Incentives
Participants who are admitted into a course under the SDF / SRP-SEP Training Incentives shall comply with the regulations as prescribed by SDF / SRP-SEP authority, including but not limited to the following:
General Eligibility Criteria for Training Grant Approval
- Companies are registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Training is fully sponsored by companies
- Trainees are employees who are either Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents (PR) of Singapore
- Trainees have achieved at least 75% attendance and have sat for all examinations if the course leads to certification
- Payments must be received by Service Quality Centre within 30 days after course commencement.
- If we do not receive the TG number by the course end date, FULL course fee will be invoiced. Refund of SDF funding will be done only after your SDF claim is approved.
* Please refer to SkillsConnect at http://www.skillsconnect.gov.sg/ for any change or update to the terms and conditions.
In the event the candidate does not fulfill the above conditions, SDF / SRP-SEP will not disburse the claims and the sponsoring company/individual must pay Service Quality Centre the supported grant amount.
- WDA funded prices quoted are NETT and for ONE training programme.
- WDA funded course fees available to Singaporeans and PRs only. Foreigners (Non-Singaporeans / Non-PRs) are not eligible for funding and must pay full course fees.
Workfare Training Scheme (WTS)
Participants who meet eligibility conditions for WTS enjoy 95% funding on WSQ course fees
ALL specified criteria must be met in order to enjoy stated funding rates.
To be eligible, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Singapore Citizen;
- Be a Workfare Income Supplement (WIS) recipient (proof of eligibility status is required);
- Be aged 35 & above;
- Have a monthly income of not more than $1,900; and
- Have signed up for WTS qualifying courses.
For company-sponsored participant(s)
An official invoice will be mailed to you upon course completion. Kindly make the payment within 30 days from course start date.
For self-sponsored participant(s), please arrange for your payment to reach us before the course commencement date.
Modes of payment
These modes of payment are accepted:
- Cash – available only at our office at 20 Dhoby Ghaut, MDIS Building, Singapore 23883.
- Cheque – should be crossed and made payable to “Service Quality Centre Pte Ltd” together with the participant(s) name(s), invoice no., course title and course date indicated on the reverse side of the cheque.
- Interbank transfer – please pay to United Overseas Bank (UOB) account no. 416-300-838-0
Examination and Re-examination² Fees
Examination fee schedule
|Certified Six Sigma Courses
- Certified Six Sigma Manager (28 hrs)
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (56 hrs)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (112 hrs)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (84 hrs)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (140 hrs)
¹all fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST and apply for one-time examination. Re-examination if required, is subject to the same fee schedule.
Employability Skills WSQ Courses
International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) Examination fees² apply to ALL Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) courses at Operations, Supervisory and Managerial levels. For a full listing of courses, please click here.
International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) Exam Fees²
One- time Registration Fee: $16.05
Exam Fees (applicable for one sitting of exam, based on per course/per person only)
- Operations Level: $5.35
- Supervisory Level: $48.15
²all fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST.Participants are required to pass the ICDL examination to enjoy the CET funding. For re-exam, registration fee is waived but exam fees apply)
Re-exam fees³ IRCA courses : Re-exam fees of $160.50 per course applies to ALL courses except Internal QMS Auditor (IRCA Certified Course – Reg. No. A17182) (16 hrs).
- Certified Six Sigma courses: The fees for re-exam are the same as the examination fee for the course in question. Kindly refer to the applicable examination fee schedule above.
- ICDL exam: Registration fee is waived for re-exam but the following exam fees apply.
- Operations Level: $5.35 per course per person
- Supervisory Level: $21.40 per course per person
³all fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST, are applicable for one sitting of re-examination only and based on per course per person.
General Terms and Conditions
- Course dates are subject to change. Please check our online calendar here for programme updates.
- All fees quoted are inclusive of 7% GST
We are commited to minimise disruption and inconvenience to participants and take all possible measures to do so. However, given that circumstances do change we reserve all rights to
- cancel/postpone/re-schedule classes should it be necessary, making every effort to inform participants of any changes in advance or
- re-assign classes to specific alternative venues or training rooms as the situation arises