Established in 1990, Service Quality Centre’s rich heritage is derived from founding partners, Singapore Airlines (SIA), one of the world’s leading carriers listed in Fortune 500 and an internationally respected brand; and SPRING Singapore (the former Standards, Productivity and Innovation Board), a government enterprise development agency that develops and promotes internationally recognised standards and quality assurance.
With the best of SIA’s service philosophy infused with SPRING’s experience in setting standards for business excellence and innovation, Service Quality Centre delivered the business advantage that organisations – public and private, large and small – needed to provide outstanding customer value, quality and performance.
Through the years, we have helped our clients to:
- Establish a customer-focused culture in their workplace
- Establish an organisational culture that fosters creativity and innovation
- Equip entire workforce with the attitudes, processes, techniques and tools for creativity and innovation
- Equip entire workforce with the knowledge, skills and attitudes towards agendas for excellence
- Enhance their strategy formulation and deployment processes
- Establish and guide the implementation of their measurement and performance tracking systems
- Earn their recognition through the Singapore Quality Award (SQA), the Singapore Quality Class (S-Class) and the People Developer (PD) certifications.
Particularly, Service Quality Centre has worked on consult-and-train projects with several notable brand-name establishments on the international front. Our clients are a prominent feature in the aviation, sporting, events and retail sectors among others.
For greater in-depth knowledge of our consulting expertise, project references or to discuss your project requirements please contact us for details.