Over the years, our strong expertise, extensive course design capability and industry experience has fielded key partnerships with WDA, specifically in development of competency standards and national curricula such as
- Go-the-Extra-Mile-for-Service (GEMS) component of the S2006 Customer Service Training Programme, which was created to train service workers hosting delegates to the IMF/World Bank Meetings in Singapore.
- Certified Service Professional (CSP), which was developed to prepare workers to take on service jobs in integrated resorts and other companies in the service industry.
- The Service Innovator (TSI), which was designed to equip workers with the mindset, knowledge and techniques to transform customer experiences through service innovation.
Our innovative proprietary STAR Profiling tool was conferred the Creative Ngee Ann Multimedia Award and has been used extensively by the Singapore Tourism Award and Excellent Service Award as compulsory criterion in their assessment of nominees.
Organisations we work with rank among leading businesses who have achieved consistent outstanding rankings in the Customer Satisfaction Index of Singapore (CSISG) index*.
Our clients, Development Bank of Singapore (DBS), Mustafa Department Store and Mount Alvernia Hospital (MAH) topped the ranks in 2011. In 2012, NTUC Fairprice was ranked with a 68.5 satisfaction score in the Supermarkets sub-sector.(Source: Results of 2012 Q1 scores for retail and info-communications sector & Customer Satisfaction Index of Singapore 2011. Published by Institute of Service Excellence, Singapore Management University)
On the international front, our key projects encompass
- The 2008 Beijing Olympics – Commissioned by the Qingdao government to get Qingdao service staff up to speed for the Sailing Regatta, Summer Olympics of 2008. The latter was awarded by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to Beijing, People’s Republic of China
- The 2010 FIFA World Cup – Commissioned by the South Africa government to raise the nation’s level of service to world class standards for the 2010 FIFA World Cup
- The 2010 Shanghai World Expo – Trained Shanghai Corporate Pavilion service ambassadors to deliver visitors an unrivalled hospitality experience themed “Better City, Better Life” event that hosted 70 million visitors from all over the world
* About the Customer Satisfaction Index of Singapore (CSISG) index
A national barometer of customer satisfaction in the Singapore economy, the Customer Satisfaction Index of Singapore is a comprehensive study of service excellence nationwide. This quantitative benchmark measures the quality of goods and services across nine industry sectors – Tourism, Private Education, Retail, Public Education, Transportation & Logistics, Finance & Insurance, Healthcare, Food & Beverage and Info-Communications. Jointly developed by the Institute of Excellence at SMU (ISES) and the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA), it is produced and updated on an quarterly and annual basis.